Nice and concise information, thanks.
Of course nowadays you can get the same results with a couple of Nokia Lumias ...
I wonder if MS will cover the 'micro' area with the next Kinect before Leap has a chance to dominate that area?
I was lucky to get one of the preview Leap Motion devices and have had some great fun 'playing' with it.
BTW There is already SDK support for
- Mac OS 10.6 and higher
- Ubuntu Linux 12.04 LTS and higher
(Still waiting for the developer SDK to work with Windows 8 apps though)
There is also software support for
- C++ on Windows: Visual Studio 2008, 2010, and 2012
- C++ on Mac: Xcode 3.0+, clang 3.0+, and gcc
- Objective-C: Mac OS 10.7+, Xcode 4.2+ and clang 3.0+
- C# for .NET framework versions 3.5 and 4.0
- Mono version 2.10
- Unity Pro version 4.0
- Java versions 6 and 7
- Python version 2.7.3
Sounds good, keeping my fingers crossed I win that all expenses paid trip ....
I think Philips signed an exclusivity deal with Apple in the UK:
Congrats, this is a great App!
(And by the 'laws of X-Factor' you will go on to have greater success than the winner)