Does anyone know if the Express Edition works with the Avalon CTP.
I've installed both and I don't see the the avalon project available within express,
I've ordered the DVD for VS 2005 as I just can't afford an MSDN sub at the moment, if MS make VS2005 avaiable to order on DVD why not allow you to download, confused.
Ok, I've just spent the last hour (I should of been working) playing around with the Tablet PC XP Pack.
I like the Media Transfer really cool, nice UI. No more messing around copying files over and waiting, just pick and choose and go, Will have to try a few Pod Cast’s, as scoble suggested in the video.
Ink Art has just saved me the cost of buying an art package for my other half, as she enjoys designing dresses using the Tablet PC.....
Snipping tool, Godsend!
My views on the Toshiba M200. Overall I really like it.
The battery life is good! I do have a problem with the sound quality it's just too tinny, I have to put this down to it having just one speaker.
The screen automatic orientation adjustment is very poor, unless I’m doing something wrong! It changes when you simple move the tablet and then suddenly changes back. I’ve disabled the auto change orientation and manually change it.
I do think you should be supplied with (at least, due to the price £1300.00 [approx.]) a USB DVD/RW as there is no easy way to recover your tablet if you want to re-install the OS. I'm yet to try a generic USB device, check my blog in the near future if you interested to see if this works or not.
What I did think was interesting when I was trying to decide which tablet to purchase, I went looking in the high street stores here in the UK and not a single one of them had a tablet on display and even when I asked I received a blank expression. This wasn’t that long ago (September last year).
Tablet PC Platform Rocks!
What needs some tweaking?
- That's why I come back (as do others) it's really is great to not only see inside of MS but also to have faces to names.....
If you were a king for the day?
- The watched section only shows the first video I ever watched on c9...
- As others have said the video section needs better organisation.
- When you are interviewing, can the interviewer, wear a mic as you can't always hear what the question is being asked....
- Again, record the meeting.
- It's such a great site/concept this is really hard to answer, although I would like to see a video of the Longhorn being coded.....(I can wish!)