Good stuff. A few suggestions:
- Why Microsoft? I love Microsoft, but that in itself isn't a good enough reason to embrace the Microsoft approach to IoT
- consistency in dev tools and operating systems makes sense, so that could be a reason, but it could also mean that Microsoft IoT evolves less quickly than the alternatives
- more details on the the roadmap, of course (though I understand why there's hesitation to release such details)
- great management and security could be reasons, and it's easy to imagine Microsoft thinking so, but what's the plan? So we could use more discussion of those topics
- I've got the Galileo, and it works well. The samples are decent, but limited in number. The documentation seems even more limited. Is there a plan to take it to the next level? In truth this is part of what makes me hesitate to embrace the Microsoft vision - if the investment is limited here, will it be limited later, or in other ways?
Thanks, and I'm excited to hear more!