I have also some problems:
- I can't really debug Unit tests when using Silverlight Reactive Extensions (Silverlight Rx library with .NET core test cases).
- One case when calling .Subscribe() I get an exception before onNext evaluation: "Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute." But I don't know which collection! How can this be possible, I thought that Observables are like "history of events", and you can't modify history... Because this is before the first onNext, I don't find a way to debug.
- Ain't there pdb-files to debug the Rx core...?
- Should I dispose manually? When?
- How will Rx work with Silverlight two-way data binding?