My rule is. Always go with giant buttons. So, low information density. I hated those UC website filled with riddles when I just want to press a giant button in the front page say, enroll and pay. GUI should be all about in your face giant buttons. Just press it and it should work. Also I dislike reading.
The tech journalists said it can be opaque completely in Mars demo. The description of their experience intrigued me very much. Not sure how completely opaque it is, but, they seem to indicate very strong opaqueness. Hence the journalists are like, it looks so real.
List out your Halolens ideas
1) Zombie Run Fitness App.
2) Grudge Mansion Experience.
3) Laser Tag 3.0.
4) PORN. (sorry had to say it).
5) Virtual Pet.
6) Fitness Trainer (from TheVerge).
7) Virtual Beach.
8) Virtual Conference (host decide who's room to use).
9) Virtual Party (totally awesome for furaffiity members).
11) Home school.
12) Virtual Drug Simulation. Want to hallucinate? Put on your lens and experience what the drug user sees without taking the chemical. (the game does not promote developer to hire real drug users for realistic experiences).
13) Detective game with real walls. The host will set up table and walls. The items and suspect could be rendered. So the game still feel somewhat realistic.
14) New Build A Plush Online Store.
15) Furniture Store. (*, this is too brilliant).
I like the demo better. No flat for me.
For battery, I am willing to work with ugly flat. Otherwise, as cute and as pretty as possible. Seriously I would choose kid skin on Excel and VS if I can get one. Why should my life be boring and flat. If I can do professional work using cute kiddy GUI, hell yeah.
Anyone going to make a zombie run fitness game? Or should I make one?