Please folks for god-sake , can u get some good camera & make the VIDEO look little professional
I could barely ready any of your code....
Nice. Amazing video, I learnt a lot. Looking forward to hear more about small small hidden features you have added to the product.
Mike Morton - Great presentation. Please please, more videos...
Beth - As usual, you always ask great question, looking forward to see more videos from you & your team.
1. Would love to ALSO see consolidated list of information for the page that I visit insted of just individual Link that I need to hyperlink
2. Great tool. Any easy ways I can also get info. about the pages that my friends visit to get their information. I know you DO NOT have to share the info. about who visited which page, but would love to see on a specific day which was the MAX # for all the pages visited within my friend circle
3. Anyway for us to rate the content so that I see the hottest topic at that split moment
In short I would like to see the MOST Important & MOST Valuable information
Sweet. Looking forward to its implementation in real-life business applications to save energy & gain performance too...
Cool product, looking forward to see a DEMO on Microsoft Data Center findings. If possible can you please demo mode on "Features" & less on "Technology". I guess, we will figure out the technology, would like to see what your product capabilities are...
Good Information, thanks a lot; great START video. Few questions/comments:
1. Did you say Compute 1, 2...n will run its own SQL Server? If so, does that mean there are multiple databases copies?
2. You mentioned, Madison == Parallel Data Processing of Data Warehouse SQL Queries. This is true for READ or READ + WRITE?
3. Can you please share h/w configuration & the scalability matrix information you found during your testing, for us to see what numbers are we seeing in terms of performance (out of curiousity).
4. Was looking for more example on "How Parallel Processing Works" in Madison, what you spoke was Datawarehouse (not sure why ). Was expecting more pictorial examples in this Demo on "Parallel Processing stuff", looking forward to see future videos
5. You mentioned the server(s) will be in Bldg#35. Do outsiders (non-microSofties) will get a chance to see what those BIG hardware looks like (I doubt we will, still asking) on which you will show the Demo. If not, can Channel-9 please record those on video, so that we can see what it looks like.
6. How easy its going to be, to DEBUG complicated query on "Parallel Processing Nodes". Are you providing any TOOLS for debug & radiators screens, which displys the thread(s) for the query on which the SQL will run, to see which thread is getting resource bogged
7. Do we need only 64-Bit Windows OS & 64-bit SQL Server?
1. What does TWC or TMT stand for?
2. If you can share what benefits you (the Project Team members, not TAM tool members) got from this tool, that would be great
3. I was one of the early adopter of this tool (ver 1.0), after that I never got a chance to see the tool; indeed its a great tool which saved us lots of security level effort. Projects outside Microsoft, use this tool by any chance? If YES, what level of support we can expect.
Excellent Video. I wish you could have demoed us the following
1. B'cos it was local machine x.x.x.:10000 -- Where exactly on your machine the files / images get uploaded & how do they look
2. Defining the method as PRIVATE & showing us, what the failure scenario would have looked like