Hi all, Sorry for the delay in me responding. i've been speaking at TechEd Australia all week. Just getting a chance now.
1. if you see abandoned projects, contact me directly with the URLs. We scan for abandoned projects once a month. Maybe they are still relatively new projects or we're missing them. We're always looking for suggestions to tweak our abandonment criteria.
2. I'd love to hear ideas how to improve the ratings feature. Rating the individual releases seems to be the best approach i've come across.
3. If you like WoW, you're going to love Rawr and Tweetcraft. If you are an AJAX developer, you'll want to check out the AJAX Control Toolkit. What i'm discovering from my "codeplex" search in TweetDeck is that there's a popular project for each niche. I
see that Nic has left you with a list that i provided him before i jumped on the plane for #auteched.
1. We recently implemented new features to improve the Issue Tracker to receive notifications via email. Back in April, we added the ability for an user to get an email whenever an issue they were tracking was updated or had a new comment. Just last month,
we added the ability for a project owner or any other user to subscribe at the project-level to get an email notification for new Issues, new comments, and status changes. I'm hoping these new features will help project owners respond to issues in a timely
2. I like the idea of related bugs. Could be interesting.
have you tried http://www.koders.com/ yet?
Thanks again everyone for watching the video. Always feel free to contact me via blog, email, or twitter (@saraford).