Future Financial Reporting withMG-ALFA and MG-Hedge
- Posted: Dec 15, 2009 at 8:01 PM
- 2,853 Views
Right click “Save as…”
Please join us for a discussion of how the MG-ALFA and MG-Hedge software packages from Milliman will be used to meet current and future financial reporting requirements. A range of topics surrounding financial reporting issues will be covered including:
· The impact of MG-Hedge and financial hedging on the reporting process.
· Upcoming enhancements to the MG-ALFA security model to assist in compliance with regulatory regimes.
· A review of best practices for production operations of MG-ALFA models in order to meet reporting deadlines on a regular basis.
· Upcoming enhancements to the Microsoft/Milliman partner relationship to allow more efficient implementation of Stochastic modeling and hedging operations.
· A review of new Microsoft offers to reduce the cost of implementing IT infrastructure in support of MG-ALFA and MG-Hedge
This Webinar should be of interest to Business Decision makers responsible for Actuarial Modeling and Hedging programs, Actuarial Modelers using or considering using MG-ALFA, IT professionals responsible for supporting Actuarial modeling, and IT Managers interested in reducing the cost of Infrastructure used in support of financial reporting and Actuarial Modeling.