This week on Channel 9, Brian and guest host Martin Woodward (www.woodwardweb.com) discuss the week's top developer news including:
- [1:08] Motti Shaked's Interactive .Net Tutorial (Motti Shaked)
- [2:14] Updated Windows Azure SDK & Windows Azure HPC Scheduler SDK (Himanshu Singh), Download Windows Azure SDK, Manually download/install, Windows Azure SDK for .NET - November 2011.
- [3:50] NuGet Packages for Windows Azure and Windows Phone Developers (Wade Wegner)
- [6:07] Video–Building a RESTful Service in Azure, Source Code to Azure RESTful Service, Android Mobile Client, iOS/iPhone Mobile Client, and Windows Phone 7 Mobile Client (Bruno Terkaly)
- [7:37] Implementing 5 important principles of REST using WCF Services (Shivprasad Koirala)
- [8:15] JSLint for Visual Studio 2010 (Luke Page, "baretta_x" and "markist")
- [9:10] Download: Visual Studio 2010 Project Template for TFS Utilities (Neno Loje)
- [10:40] Build Explorer version 1.1 for Visual Studio Team Explorer is released (Terje Sandstrom), Visual Studio Gallery and Codeplex.
- [12:45] Visual Studio Feedback Tool, Visual Studio User Voice
- [15:30] Basis of Tactile Programming with WPF4 and Surface 2.0 SDK (Nicolas Calvi)
- [16:42] PhoneGap on WP7 tip #1: Handling Orientation (Glen Gordon)
- [18:45] Free Art for your WP7 App (Andrew Coates), Windows Phone Apps Art Gallery
- [19:19] XDSK2 (XNA Developer’s Survival Kit)
- [20:12] How We Do Language Design at Microsoft (C#,Visual Basic,F#) (Alex Turner , Donald Syme , Lisa Feigenbaum , Lucian Wischik)
- [21:52] The Roslyn Project - Meet the Design Team (Charles Torre, Anders Hejlsberg, Karen Liu, Matt Warren, and Peter Golde)
Picks of the Week!
Thanks again to Martin for guest hosting this week...
Programming Note: Due to the Thanksgiving Holiday in the US next week, there will be no TWC9 next week, the week of 11/25. See you on, or about, 12/2. Thanks and have a great holiday!