Bots, Visual Studio and Arduino in "Programming Robotic Systems with Visual Studio"
- Posted: Aug 08, 2014 at 6:00 AM
- 12,796 Views
Robots! You all know that there's isn't a Visual Studio and Robots post or series that I don't like. That and the fact that this one also includes Arduino, which we don't cover to often, well.. here you go!
If you'd like an introduction to programming embedded systems using Visual Studio, this training is for you. Experts walk you through programming Arduino microcontroller boards, along with the sensors and devices needed to build autonomous wheeled robots, robotic arms, and wirelessly controlled robots. See how easy and affordable programming robotic systems can be!
Get an intro to the MVA series on embedded systems and a description of industry hardware/software. Walk through the outline of this course, and see a quick demo of the robots created for it.
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: Embedded Systems, Robotics, and This MVA Training Series
- Mod 02: Getting Started with Arduino
- Mod 03: Creating Your First Arduino Robot
- Mod 04: Controlling a Robotic Arm
- Mod 05: Integrating Advanced Sensors and Shields
- Mod 06: Mapping Areas and Detecting Objects
- Mod 07: Integrating Wireless Control and Communication
- Mod 08: Looking Ahead
While the videos are all hosted here on Channel 9, this actually is a Microsoft Virtual Academy course. If you want "credit" for this course or would like the decks, please head over too, Programming Robotic Systems with Visual Studio