More Tips and Tricks for the Kinect to Windows SDK
- Posted: Feb 27, 2014 at 6:00 AM
- 9,128 Views
Today we're bringing Abhijit Jana back with a round-up of all his recent Windows for Windows that he's been doing on Daily .NET tips.
Many of our past posts from Abhijit;
Here is the list of 14 cool Kinect for Windows SDK Tips and Tricks that you found very useful. Couple of months back I published a post to share the list of Kinect for Windows SDK tips and tricks that I was writing at Daily .NET tips. In the past few days; I have also shared another set of tips that are mainly related with the Kinect Speech Recognition.
Here is the updated list:
- Accepting Kinect Speech Commands after a specific level of confidence
- Get the list of recognized words from Kinect speech commands
- Using Wildcard with Grammar Builder – Kinect Speech Recognition
- Dynamically Loading/Unloading Grammar – Kinect Speech Recognition Engine
- Applying RGB color filtering in Kinect color stream Data
- How to control the frame interval of Kinect color data stream?
- How to adjust Kinect sensor automatically based on user positions ?
- Identify Kinect device index from device instance id
- How to check if Kinect data streams are already enabled ?
- Do we really need to install Kinect for Windows SDK in the production / end user systems ?
- Using Kinect Instance Id to Initialize the Kinect Sensor
- How to get list of all Connected Kinect Sensor ?
- How to turning off the Kinect IR light forcefully ?
- How to check if any Kinect device is connected with system ?
Project Information URL: http://abhijitjana.net/2014/01/24/14-tips-and-tricks-on-kinect-for-windows-sdk/