Connecting Cross Platform Devices using Windows Azure Mobile Services
- Posted: Feb 11, 2013 at 1:36 PM
- 1,128 Views
Right click “Save as…”
This is a recording from an MSDN webcast on February 5, 2013.
People are getting more and more connected and moving away from computers to using more mobile devices than ever before. Tablets, phones, slates are becoming the new computers.
All these devices and applications also need data, synchronization, security and much more. The broad reach, the number of devices and apps and the big amount of different platforms existing today, are pushing the needs for scalable and high available solutions running on a solid cloud platform, like Windows Azure.
One of the killer features of Windows Azure is WAMS, Windows Azure Mobile Services. A solid platform to connect cross platform devices and to open up a big set of features needed to build mobile applications.
Download the slides.
- Scripts Kristof used during the live session.
- Read more about Windows Azure Mobile Services.
- Have a look at the next events we have planned for developers in Belgium: http://msdn-events.be
- Belgian app builders: discover your new home: http://msdn.be/apps AKA the Apps on Windows portal.