I interview Tom Shinder and Yuri Diogenes for a special episode of "From End to Edge and Beyond" at TechEd Northamerica on the Channel 9 live stage and we dive into private cloud security.
In this interview you'll learn about:
- What is a Private cloud? (To ensure we're all on the same page as it relates to security)
- [01:52] What are the major differences in security between traditional on-premises security and private cloud security?
- [03:20] What is a good foundation security architecture for private cloud security?
- [05:00] What are some specific tips to secure the resource pooling aspect of your Private cloud?
- [07:00] What are some specific products and configurations which help to secure your resource pooling?
- [08:11] How might Forefront Identity Manager fit into securing your private cloud?
- [08:39] What are some ways to secure the rapid elasticity aspect of Private clouds?
- [10:14] What is the default setting for the limit for resources in System Center Virtual Machine Manager
- [11:10] What are some ways you see common areas of misconfiguration or large holes in the private cloud security?
- [12:10] What do you do if you've already implemented your Private Cloud and haven't done any thought about security from the start?
Watch more episodes of From End to Edge and Beyond
Watch weekly news and technical interviews for IT Professionals on The Edge Show or see the rest of the Channel 9 Live Coverage of TechEd North America.
Connect with the Edge Team:
Facebook – Twitter