SharePoint Server 2013: to app or not to app?
- Posted: Sep 10, 2012 at 12:44 AM
- 7,821 Views
Right click “Save as…”
This is a recording from an MSDN webcast on September 4, 2012.
SharePoint 2013 introduces a new mechanism for custom code solutions wit the new App model. In this session, we'll examine why SharePoint Apps have been introduced and how it compares with the standard solution deployment model, the different architecture models and which technologies are used in the App model. We will also look in to the enhancements in the Client Side Object Model and the new REST API which will help you build SharePoint Apps. During this session the different scenarios are outlined using demos and after this session attendees will be ready to build Apps in SharePoint 2013.
Speaker: Joris Poelmans
- Introduction to SharePoint 2013 Training videos
- Sign up for an Office 365 Preview developer site
- Introducing Napa – Office 365 development tools
- What's new for developers in SharePoint 2013
Have a look at the next events we have planned for developers in Belgium: http://msdn-events.be