David Tesar interviewed down with Craig Marl, Principal Program Manager Lead in the Windows Intune program covering some of the big announcements from MMS.
In this interview they chat about:
- [00:30] Big announcements
- Consumerization in the datacenter with greater mobile management
- Moving Intune from SMB to larger customers with better AD integration and increased scalability
- [03:19] Discussion of Configuration Manager integration with Intune
- [Demo] [05:08] Alerting area cleanup and grouping, configure alters and thresholds, AD integration between the public and private cloud
- [13:00] Advanced features in mobile management, such as sideloading on IOS and Android apps
- [15:17] Will Windows Intune eventually support deep mobile device management?
Watch the rest of the Edge Show interviews at MMS 2012
Watch weekly news and technical interviews for IT Professionals on The Edge Show.
Reach out and comment/connect via Twitter: @tnedge or #mms2012