April 7, 2016, Arlington Heights, IL
Microsoft Azure Cloud Infrastructure allows IT Operations to maximize current resources. But how can you assure security, control, reliability, and scalability? Attend this full day event to learn how to integrate cloud solutions with existing on-premises solutions to enhance datacenter flexibility to deploy new technologies. Explore advanced Azure infrastructure services that enable you to provide reliable data access while maximizing productivity across platforms—third-party, Open Source (OSS), and Microsoft.
* What's new in Cloud Infrastructure and Microsoft Azure.
* How to leverage a public cloud solution to increase reliability of disaster recovery using Azure Site Recovery.
* Faster and easier deployment using Azure Resource Manager templates and GIT.
* How to design compute and storage infrastructure to improve performance and enhance security through Azure Networking infrastructure.
* Secure data access with identity solutions via Azure Active Directory.
* How to deploy applications using Containers and what advantages this provides.
Audience: IT operations/infrastructure professionals
|Keynote: Why the Cloud will Change Your Life||9-9:45||Brian Lewis|
|Azure Network Infrastructure||9:50-10:35||Michael Blumenthal|
|Designing Azure Compute and Storage Infrastructure||10:50-11:30||Bill Lee|
|Device Showcase||12:30-12:45||Scott Sheehy & Linda Baez|
|Deployment with ARM templates and GIT||1:15-1:55||Geremy Reiner|
|Hybrid IT Management||2:00-2:40||Rishi Bhatia|
|ASR recovery for protection and migration from on-premises||3:05-3:45||Dan Rey|
|Designing Identity solutions with AAD||3:50-4:30||Brice McDowell|
|Closing Remarks and Raffle||4:30-5:00||Michael Blumenthal|