Azure Resource Optimization (ARO) Toolkit
Lyle Dodge talks with Todd Robertson from Core Services Engineering and Operations about Azure Resource Optimization (ARO) Tooklit. Try it today at https://aka.ms/arotoolkit. The ARO Toolkit is a decentralized, native Azure solution using agentless & server-less technologies to optimize Azure resources on your subscription. Optimization happens automatically on your subscription once you enable or create your own schedule, including on new resources! This is an Azure Automation account with preconfigured runbooks and schedules. This video will teach you everything you need to deploy and configure ARO Toolkit and start saving money today!
You will not need to code to use this solution. We'll walk you through everything you need to know to get started with a step by step demonstration on configuring Auto Snooze. You will learn how to:
- Deploy ARO Toolkit to a target subscription
- Configure variables
- Start a runbook and read output
- Enabled and create schedules
ARO Toolkit supports these scenarios:
- Auto Snooze ARM VMs based on low CPU
- Schedule ARM VMs to snooze/un-snooze
- Schedule ARM VMs to snooze/un-snooze in ascending and descending order using Azure Tags
- Bulk delete resource groups on demand
Plus, get a sneak peek at some exciting new things on our roadmap. Also, you can vote or create for new features directly at https://aka.ms/arotoolkitvote.
This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.