The following guest blog post is by Rob Quiros, VP Product and Marketing at Soha Systems. Soha is a Microsoft Azure partner that provides application security and secure application access.
Making the choice to run your critical enterprise applications, or for DevOps to build your SaaS application, in Microsoft Azure gives you a huge advantage in scale and agility but also the responsibility to hold up your side of the shared security model. To be sure, Azure provides robust security capabilities that cover the infrastructure, servers, and network on top of which you will run. But as part of this model you are responsible for access management and monitoring. So how will you ensure your virtual networks and applications are locked down while providing a trusted, secure path from your users to your applications?
As a Microsoft Azure Security Partner, Soha Systems specializes in delivering enterprise-grade security and access control that can be deployed in minutes. Microsoft Azure customers can learn more about Soha Systems at SYS-CON's DevOps Summit, June 9-11, at the Javits Center in New York City.
Soha's unique service, called Soha Cloud:
- Locks down your virtual networks, leaving them with no direct exposure to the Internet.
- Protects your applications from DDoS and other attacks.
- Gives you full control of who gets access – no clients, keys, or certificates to install.
- Scales to as many clouds, applications, and users as you have.
- Provides centralized management, accounting, visibility, and control.
- Two-factor (OTP), multi-factor (MFA), and access control policies for user control.
- Eliminates costly and time-consuming deployment of VPNs, ADCs, WAFs, WAN optimization, etc., in the cloud.
Soha Cloud is an easy-to-deploy service that creates a first line of defense for applications, making it simple for you to implement comprehensive security in Azure. Until now, companies have cobbled together do-it-yourself approaches that include VPNs, security gateways, proxy servers, bastion hosts, ADCs (application delivery controllers), etc., to secure applications they deploy or build in the cloud. In contrast, Soha Cloud provides a single point of control and enterprise-grade security that can be deployed in minutes in front of your applications, at a fraction of the cost of building it yourself.
Soha Cloud sits transparently between your applications and the Internet, becoming the entry point for all user traffic. Soha Cloud can authenticate users to your Active Directory, any SAML provider, or other directory, while protecting against stolen credentials with two-factor authentication, multi-factor authentication, and access policy controls. Once authenticated, Soha provides a trusted, secure path from the user to your applications.