The rapid growth of the cloud is changing the way IT is consumed by chief officers other than the CIO. This is especially true for CMOs. Few know this better than David MacLaren, President and CEO of MediaValet, a Microsoft Azure partner that makes it effortless for enterprises to aggregate, organize, secure, and share their digital assets. MacLaren will share his thoughts in a free webcast Feb. 17 at 9 a.m. Pacific Time.
Over the course of an hour, MacLaren, in conjunction with Microsoft, will discuss the content management challenges facing marketing teams and how MediaValet can help open the door to the CMO's office.
Topics MacLaren will cover include:
- The challenges CMOs and their teams have managing all the videos, photos, advertisements, graphics, etc., they and their vendors create;
- How and why they're bypassing IT departments and the traditional IT buying decision process;
- The opportunity the cloud presents to CMOs, other chief officers – and you;
- The significance and usage of MediaValet for marketing teams;
- Tactical tips for Microsoft Internal and partners on how to work with vendors, such as MediaValet, to reach CMOs.
Register for the webcast now.