Microsoft provides amazing opportunities for partners to get together, and one is coming up in July in Washington, D.C.: WPC 2014. We hope that all Microsoft Azure partners register to be a part of this huge annual event.
The Microsoft Go-To-Market Services team is hosting exclusive events at WPC for Independent Software Vendors with apps built on Azure:
- GTM Insights Executive Roundtable (July 15, 11:00 am – 12:00 pm EST): Partners that have participated in GTM programs or that are nominated may attend.
- Partner Networking Luncheon (July 15, 12:30 – 2:00 pm EST): Learn about Microsoft Azure partner programs and updates.
- Cloud App Builder Party (July 15, Evening)
And we know everyone will want to keep in touch with the fellow partners they meet at the event, so we suggest signing up for the WPC Connect tool to do just that. WPC Connect works year-round and is also available to partners who are not attending the event.
There's a lot going on for partners, and our team is excited to hear about all the great things that happen at this event!
UPDATE (JUNE 12): The Microsoft Go-To-Market Services team has published two new WPC-related documents that can help Microsoft Azure cloud partners get the most out of the event.
- Download the e-book with tips on what to do before, during, and after WPC to maximize the value of attendance.
- Download the cheat sheet summarizing exclusive opportunities and key sessions for Microsoft Azure ISV partners.