Moving to the cloud can make life easier for businesses, but that doesn't mean security stops being a primary concern. Learn the importance of encrypting virtual machines in the Azure cloud in a free webinar, co-hosted by Microsoft and CloudLink Technologies.
Microsoft Program Manager Sung Hsueh and Tim Bramble, CloudLink Senior Director of Product Management, discuss best practices for securing VMs, applications, and data in the Azure cloud. Other topics include:
- Emulating TPM (Trusted Platform Module) in software
- Unlocking BitLocker and native Linux encryption for pre-boot authorization and securing both boot and data volumes
- Regulatory compliance and data sovereignty
- Key and policy ownership and management
- Deploying CloudLink Center and the SecureVM Agent extensions via the Azure Preview Portal