Todd Brix directs Product Planning and Partner Development for the Microsoft Mobile Communication Business.
In this role, Todd leads the team responsible for defining and driving product plans and partnerships for the Windows Mobile software platform and related mobile applications and services.
Todd has worked at Microsoft for going on 9 years in a variety of product management, marketing, and planning roles: Windows Server, Windows Embedded and, for the last 3+ years, Windows Mobile.
Prior to joining Microsoft, Todd worked in program management at Silicon Graphics and Intel. Todd earned a Bachelor of Science in Engineering from the University of Washington, and holds an MBA from the Harvard Business School.
Stuff Todd recommends you check out
- Watch Scott Guthrie and Joe Belfiore's keynote at MIX10
- Windows Marketplace
- Windows Phone Developer Center
- Getting started with Windows Phone Development
- Windows Phone Developer team blog
- Driving App downloads with Deeplinking
- Learn more about the improvements to Windows Marketplace and how it benefits you