Last Week on Channel 9: December 28, 2015 - January 3rd, 2016
With pretty much everyone out for the holidays, the studio was a very quite place. Here are a select six shows, posts and episodes from our diehards authors. ;)
- 63 - Napster Wonk Aussie
It's time for another LiveStream Episode of the Patch and Switch show!!! Two IT guys (Patch and Switch) who are talking about whatever comes up. Can you say Tangent! Ultimately it's the Chat Room where everyone hangs out and contributes to the show, so make sure to load it up during the LiveStream!
Did we get the show on the air? Are you sure it got on the air? We were 30 minutes late when we were live but we are on time on the recording. On top of this, we are joined by a very special guest that can help us ensure we get on the air! Won't you join us? ..
- Episode 85: Pattern Lab with Brian Muenzenmeyer
We talk with Brian Muenzenmeyer about Pattern Lab. Be valuable to your industry, not your employer. Cortana achieves omnipresence. ...
- Exploratory IoT Analysis with R
- Internet of Things (IoT) Overview
- We keep hearing the phrase "The Internet of Things", but what exactly does that mean? Unlike the Internet, The Internet of Things is not simply a collection of cat videos on YouTube, Facebook posts, and goodies bought on Amazon.com. "The Internet of Things", known as 'IoT' or perhaps 'Internet 2.0' goes far beyond the current Internet in that it promises to profoundly change the way that we live in and experience the world, as well as how we do business. ...
- Introduction to the VR Web
In this episode of Just A/VR Show, I talk about the VR Web, WebVR, and play with virtual reality in outer space! If you're a web developer, or just interested in how today's browsers are beginning to support VR devices, this is the video for you! ...
- 01 | Azure overview for Node.JS developers
During this module, we will look at Azure services that are interesting to Node.JS developers. We'll talk about different ways to deploy our application in the cloud, as well as what benefits they provide and in what scenarios it is the best to use them. We will also develop a simple application and place it in the cloud
This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.