Time to unleash Mayhem. Well, first, what is it. Mayhem lets you trivially connect any device or service to any other device or service. It would be impossible to list all the things you can do with Mayhem, but here are some examples:
- Use your cell phone to control your PowerPoint presentation.
- Receive an email reminder to winterize your house when the temperature drops below freezing.
- Automatically update your Facebook status to "I'm rich!" whenever Microsoft stock hits $50 a share.
- Add an auto-save feature to a program that doesn't have it.
- Pause a video automatically when you leave the room.
The great thing about Mayhem is that all of these things can be done by anyone in seconds, without programming!
If you want to learn how to create reactions, Coding4Fun has an article that shows you to dynamically adjust your computer's volume.