Microsoft DevRadio: Why GameMaker: Studio for Your Windows Games
Play Microsoft DevRadio: Why GameMaker: Studio for Your Windows Games
- [1:25] What do you think puts GameMaker above competing gaming frameworks?
- [4:05] Why should a developer be enticed to use GameMaker for targeting these Windows platforms?
- [6:48] What’s next for GameMaker? Are there announcements you’d like to make to our listeners today?
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
- Getting started with Windows 8 Apps
- How to Sell Your Apps and Make Money in the Windows Store
- Attend a Windows 8 Developer Camp and Hackathon in your area!
Blogs & Articles:
Game On Virtual Event On-Demand Videos:
- (Part 1) Welcome & GameMaker 101
- (Part 2) Building your First Basic GameMaker Game
- (Part 3) Windows 8 Features
- (Part 4) Create New Assets and Find Free Ones
- (Part 5) Putting it Together
- (Part 6) Add Advertising to your Game
- (Part 7) Get Help