Download this episode
How do your users actually use your application or website? Jerry Nixon welcomes Rahul Bagaria to the show as they help answer that question by introducing us to Application Insights, a new service offered in Microsoft Azure with ties to Visual Studio 2013 and Visual Studio Online.
Learn how you can ensure your applications availability, detect and diagnose performance issues and analyze your apps usage by tuning into this great overview and demo session. Try it for free here!
- [1:12] What is Application Insights? Can you give us a brief overview?
- [16:04] DEMO: How do we get started with App Insights in Visual Studio and Azure?
- [23:07] DEMO: How does App Insights look like in an application?>
- [34:17] What other technologies does it support?
- [35:15] How do I get this? Is this free?
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Websites & Blogs:
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.