Download this episode
Jerry Nixon welcomes back Rahul Bagaria to the show as they discuss some of the new enhancements made to the Application Insights service. Tune in as they chat about the recent changes and provide extensive demos on how to get started using Application Insights in Visual Studio 2013 Update 4 as well as showcase an example of an application that has been fully configured to run Application Insights. Get started here!
- [0:40] Let’s discus Application Insights and its importance to developers
- [7:34] DEMO: Get Started using Application Insights in Visual Studio
- [21:10] DEMO: Let’s take a look at an application that is fully configured with Application Insights
- [35:32] How does Azure Mobile Engagement work with Application Insights
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Websites & Blogs:
- Jerry Nixon's Blog
- Application Insights: Learn More & Get Started
- Application Insights Blog
- User Voice
- Visual Studio Ultimate 2013 90-day Free Trial
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.