Jerry Nixon welcomes Srivatsn Narayanan and Anthony Green to the show as they discuss how you can use Roslyn to to analyze and troubleshoot errors in your APIs.
- [3:05] Explain Code Analyzers to our audience. What are they and how are they beneficial?
- [13:30] What are some uses cases for this?
- [16:20] What does the experience look like for a developer?
- [19:20] Where can I use this? Which languages does this apply to?
For more information click the below links:
- Roslyn on GitHub
- The Visual Basic Team blog
- Use Roslyn to Write a Live Code Analyzer for Your API
- Adding a Code Fix to Your Roslyn Analyzer
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Websites & Blogs: