David Giard welcomes Jan Hase, CEO of Wunderflats, an online service which helps you find or rent your furnished apartment. Tune in as they discuss his startup and how it got off the ground from conception to early challenges, finding funding and working with angel investors, venture capitalists and Microsoft Ventures.
- [0:26] Tell us about Wunderflats. What do you do?
- [1:04] How was your experience with Microsoft Accelerators?
- [1:44] What tech is involved to deliver your solution?
- [2:45] How are you using Microsoft Azure?
- [4:38] Where is your service currently located? Are there plans for expansion?
- [6:03] What does your revenue model look like and how are you marketing your service?
- [7:00] What's next for Wunderflats?
- [8:20] How about the next round of financing? How's that going?
- [8:40] Wow! So you're really expecting a lot of growth. How does this affect the scalability aspects of your application?
- [9:16] How did you find Microsoft ventures?
- [11:18] What advice do you have for others who are interested in launching their own startup?
- [12:20] What’s been the biggest challenge for you so far?
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Websites & Blogs:
- (Part 1) Women Building the Future – An Interview with Tereza Nemessanyi
- (Part 2) Women Building the Future – An Interview with Bernadine Brocker, CEO of Vastari
- (Part 3) Women Building the Future – An Interview with Diana Paredes, CEO of Suade
- (Part 4) Women Building the Future – An Interview with Jennifer Whaley, CEO of Pose a Pet
- (Part 5) Women Building the Future – An Interview with Luan Cox, CEO of Crowdnetic
- (Part 6) Women Building the Future – See how UAE's startup Nabbesh gives opportunities to women freelancers.