David Giard welcomes Oisin Kim, CEO and Co-Founder of Webdoctor an online doctor service based in Dublin, Ireland that delivers prescriptions to your door. Tune in as they discuss his startup and they utilize Microsoft Azure and the BizSpark program.
- [0:26] Tell us about Webdoctor. What do you do?
- [2:48] What are some of the challenges your business faces?
- [4:30] What technology are you leveraging to deliver your service?
- [5:26] How did you happen to choose Azure since you’re not a typical Microsoft shop?
- [7:10] Are you taking advantage of any of the scalability features in Azure?
- [7:53] How did you get involved with Microsoft BizSpark program?
- [9:45] What are some of the advantages to this “tele-medicine” service you’re offering vs. traditional in-office doctor visits?
- [13:20] What’s next for Webdoctor?
Follow the conversation @bizspark
Become a Fan @ facebook.com/bizspark
Join our LinkedIn Group
Subscribe to our YouTube videos
Subscribe to our podcast via iTunes, Windows Phone Marketplace or RSS
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Websites & Blogs: