Download this episode
David Giard welcomes Oisin Kim, CEO and Co-Founder of Webdoctor an online doctor service based in Dublin, Ireland that delivers prescriptions to your door. Tune in as they discuss his startup and they utilize Microsoft Azure and the BizSpark program.
- [0:26] Tell us about Webdoctor. What do you do?
- [2:48] What are some of the challenges your business faces?
- [4:30] What technology are you leveraging to deliver your service?
- [5:26] How did you happen to choose Azure since you’re not a typical Microsoft shop?
- [7:10] Are you taking advantage of any of the scalability features in Azure?
- [7:53] How did you get involved with Microsoft BizSpark program?
- [9:45] What are some of the advantages to this “tele-medicine” service you’re offering vs. traditional in-office doctor visits?
- [13:20] What’s next for Webdoctor?
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Websites & Blogs:
- (Part 1) Women Building the Future – An Interview with Tereza Nemessanyi
- (Part 2) Women Building the Future – An Interview with Bernadine Brocker, CEO of Vastari
- (Part 3) Women Building the Future – An Interview with Diana Paredes, CEO of Suade
- (Part 4) Women Building the Future – An Interview with Jennifer Whaley, CEO of Pose a Pet
- (Part 5) Women Building the Future – An Interview with Luan Cox, CEO of Crowdnetic
- (Part 6) Women Building the Future – See how UAE's startup Nabbesh gives opportunities to women freelancers.
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.