Jerry Nixon welcomes Daniel Stafford from the XAML team to discuss XAML controls and how to use them when making your Windows 10 apps. In this episode learn about the Hub, Pivot, Menu Fly Out, Scroll Viewer and Content Dialogue controls.
- [2:15] What are Pivot Controls?
- [13:00] What’s the difference between Content Dialogue and Message Box?
- [16:20] What about Menu Fly out?
- [20:00] How about the Hub?
- [24:42] Tell us about Scroll Viewer
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Websites & Blogs:
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.