How Azure ML Helped Predict the Results of the NCAA "March Madness" Tournament
What if you could improve your “March Madness” bracket by using Azure Machine Learning? Tune in for this insightful interview as Jennifer Marsman welcomes Damon Hachmeister to the show as they discuss just how Damon used Azure ML to improve his rankings in last year’s NCAA tournament.
- [0:56] Tell us a little bit about the project. How did this experiment get started?
- [3:04] DEMO: How to build a bracket using Azure ML
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Websites & Blogs:
- Jennifer Marsman’s Blog
- Learn more about Azure Machine Learning. Click here
- Read the article, “March Madness – My First Azure ML Experience”
- Check out the results! Click here
- How to Build a Hogwarts Sorting Hat
- Microsoft's Open Source Journey into Big Data - Integrating Apache Hadoop with Azure HDInsight
- Using EEG & Azure Machine Learning to Build a Lie Detector
- How Bing Ads Helped Grow My Business: An Interview with Alex Littlewood, CEO of Motoroso