Download this episode
David Giard welcomes Sean Goltz and Addison Cameron-Huff from Global-Regulation a BizSpark member and startup who is changing the way governments, researchers, lawyers, and businesses access and apply international law. Tune in as they discuss their company and learn how they employ Azure in conjunction with PHP packages to provide the world’s most comprehensive jurisprudential search engine.
- [0:55] Tell us about Global-Regulation. What do you do?
- [3:16] What makes you different vs. a standard search engine?
- [7:01] What technology are you leveraging to deliver your service?
- [8:05] Why do you use multiple cloud providers?
- [9:20] How do you use Microsoft Azure?
- [26:25] How did you get involved with Microsoft BizSpark program?
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Websites & Blogs:
- (Part 1) Women Building the Future – An Interview with Tereza Nemessanyi
- (Part 2) Women Building the Future – An Interview with Bernadine Brocker, CEO of Vastari
- (Part 3) Women Building the Future – An Interview with Diana Paredes, CEO of Suade
- (Part 4) Women Building the Future – An Interview with Jennifer Whaley, CEO of Pose a Pet
- (Part 5) Women Building the Future – An Interview with Luan Cox, CEO of Crowdnetic
- (Part 6) Women Building the Future – See how UAE's startup Nabbesh gives opportunities to women freelancers.
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.