Download this episode
David Giard welcomes Victor Cintron, CEO of DimDrop a startup aimed at improving inter-community communication with their new location communications application. Learn how they use Azure in conjunction with MongoDB, Python, and Apache to improve location based mobile communications in order to ensure public safety.
- [0:15] Tell us about DimDrop. What do you do?
- [3:24] Who is this intended for?
- [6:09] What kind of technology does this run on? How are you using Azure?
- [8:54] DEMO - DimDrop in action
- [20:25] How did you find out about the BizSpark program?
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Websites & Blogs:
- (Part 1) Women Building the Future – An Interview with Tereza Nemessanyi
- (Part 2) Women Building the Future – An Interview with Bernadine Brocker, CEO of Vastari
- (Part 3) Women Building the Future – An Interview with Diana Paredes, CEO of Suade
- (Part 4) Women Building the Future – An Interview with Jennifer Whaley, CEO of Pose a Pet
- (Part 5) Women Building the Future – An Interview with Luan Cox, CEO of Crowdnetic
- (Part 6) Women Building the Future – See how UAE's startup Nabbesh gives opportunities to women freelancers.
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.