Startup Stories: An Interview with Sally Buberman and Ignacio Lopez from Wormhole
David Giard welcomes Sally Buberman and Ignacio Lopez from Wormhole to the show as they describe their experience as Imagine Cup alumni and Microsoft BizSpark participants. Learn how Wormhole builds a new learning experience by leveraging mobility, gamification and people interaction to create the most engaging online training program in the market today.
- [0:31] Tell me about Wormhole. What do you do?
- [2:10] What is your solution built on? Tell us about the tech you use and how you use Azure.
- [8:48] So you're an Imagine Cup graduate?? Tell us about that!
- [13:20] What's next for Wormhole?
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Websites & Blogs:
- (Part 1) Women Building the Future – An Interview with Tereza Nemessanyi
- (Part 2) Women Building the Future – An Interview with Bernadine Brocker, CEO of Vastari
- (Part 3) Women Building the Future – An Interview with Diana Paredes, CEO of Suade
- (Part 4) Women Building the Future – An Interview with Jennifer Whaley, CEO of Pose a Pet
- (Part 5) Women Building the Future – An Interview with Luan Cox, CEO of Crowdnetic
- (Part 6) Women Building the Future – See how UAE's startup Nabbesh gives opportunities to women freelancers.