Join David Giard as he welcomes the Co-Founders of Vipeline – Alex Hamilton, Chris Hall and Dave Barker - to the show to discuss their innovate startup which gives your online users a voice, with more than just text comments. Tune in as they discuss their experience with the Microsoft BizSpark program as well as share with us how they use a variety of Azure technologies to deliver a native, user generated, social video experience on a company’s website.
- [0:43] Tell us about Vipeline. What do you do?
- [3:12] What is your solution built on? Tell us about the tech you use and how you use Azure.
- [8:14] How did you get started? Where did this idea originate from?
- [15:22] How did you get introduced to the Microsoft BizSpark program?
- [17:10] What were some of the biggest hurdles you had to cross?
- [21:00] Where can we find out more about your company?
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Websites & Blogs:
- (Part 1) Women Building the Future – An Interview with Tereza Nemessanyi
- (Part 2) Women Building the Future – An Interview with Bernadine Brocker, CEO of Vastari
- (Part 3) Women Building the Future – An Interview with Diana Paredes, CEO of Suade
- (Part 4) Women Building the Future – An Interview with Jennifer Whaley, CEO of Pose a Pet
- (Part 5) Women Building the Future – An Interview with Luan Cox, CEO of Crowdnetic
- (Part 6) Women Building the Future – See how UAE's startup Nabbesh gives opportunities to women freelancers.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.