A cloud-based SaaS platform that people can interact with by email, an iOS device or the web, Tribe is a cross-platform task manager application that works across desktops, mobile devices, and directly inside your email. Tribe makes collaboration easy by allowing people to share deliverables across a wide range of interfaces with a dashboard-like project management tool which synchronizes interfaces allowing for simple and fast problem solving.
Join David Giard as he welcomes the team from Tribe – Henry Vasquez, Sam Harris and Oliver Stahl – to the show as they discuss their startup beginnings, challenges and early success stories all while leveraging Microsoft’s BizSpark program.
- [0:37] What does Tribe do?
- [7:02] What's your experience with TechStars?
- [8:02] How has Microsoft helped you and your company?
- [10:35] Tell us about the tech you're using to power Tribe?
- [13:10] What's next for Tribe?
- [16:30] David, here's a question for you :) What have you seen is the most valuable assistance given to startups?
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Websites & Blogs:
- (Part 1) Women Building the Future – An Interview with Tereza Nemessanyi
- (Part 2) Women Building the Future – An Interview with Bernadine Brocker, CEO of Vastari
- (Part 3) Women Building the Future – An Interview with Diana Paredes, CEO of Suade
- (Part 4) Women Building the Future – An Interview with Jennifer Whaley, CEO of Pose a Pet
- (Part 5) Women Building the Future – An Interview with Luan Cox, CEO of Crowdnetic
- (Part 6) Women Building the Future – See how UAE's startup Nabbesh gives opportunities to women freelancers.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.