ATADATA is a U.S. based startup that developed automation software which helps organizations discover and migrate live server workloads – regardless of the OS or database type - across a wide variety of different infrastructure architectures.
Join David Giard as he welcomes the team from ATADATA – Charles Wright and Ian Easton – as they discuss how they leverage Microsoft Azure as well as Microsoft’s BizSpark program for their fast growing startup.
- [1:19] What does ATADATA do?
- [4:50] What technology do you use for ATAData?
- [8:08] How's your experience been with the Microsoft BizSpark program?
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Websites & Blogs:
- (Part 1) Women Building the Future – An Interview with Tereza Nemessanyi
- (Part 2) Women Building the Future – An Interview with Bernadine Brocker, CEO of Vastari
- (Part 3) Women Building the Future – An Interview with Diana Paredes, CEO of Suade
- (Part 4) Women Building the Future – An Interview with Jennifer Whaley, CEO of Pose a Pet
- (Part 5) Women Building the Future – An Interview with Luan Cox, CEO of Crowdnetic
- (Part 6) Women Building the Future – See how UAE's startup Nabbesh gives opportunities to women freelancers.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.