Lab4U is an award winning, Chilean startup on a mission to improve science education with their new mobile apps which are designed to make it easy and inexpensive to bring lab experiences into the classroom by leveraging the built-in sensors found in smartphones and tablets.
Join David Giard as he welcomes CEO and Co-Founder Komal Dadlani – as they discuss how they leverage and array of Microsoft Azure’s powerful tools and resources to help deliver their solution to classrooms across the globe.
- [1:04] What does Lab4U do?
- [2:51] What tools are you using to build these applications?
- [4:24] How has your experience been with the Microsoft BizSpark program?
- [5:40] Why is this so important for teachers and students?
- [7:26] What’s next for Lab4U?
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Websites & Blogs:
- (Part 1) Women Building the Future – An Interview with Tereza Nemessanyi
- (Part 2) Women Building the Future – An Interview with Bernadine Brocker, CEO of Vastari
- (Part 3) Women Building the Future – An Interview with Diana Paredes, CEO of Suade
- (Part 4) Women Building the Future – An Interview with Jennifer Whaley, CEO of Pose a Pet
- (Part 5) Women Building the Future – An Interview with Luan Cox, CEO of Crowdnetic
- (Part 6) Women Building the Future – See how UAE's startup Nabbesh gives opportunities to women freelancers.
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.