Startup Stories: Fighting information overload with automated summarizations from Agolo
Agolo, is a New York-based startup that’s setting out to help companies fight information overload through AI-powered summarizations. They are the world’s most advanced summarization software as they allow users to connect to news, documents and cloud storage to create summaries in real-time.
Join David Giard as he welcomes CEO and Co-Founder of Agolo, Sage Wohns, to the show as they discuss how they leverage an array of Microsoft Azure’s powerful tools and resources to help deliver their solution.
- [0:55] What does Agolo do?
- [3:56] Who is this service intended for?
- [4:41] What kind of technology is behind this and how are you utilizing Azure?
- [6:35] How has your experience been with the BizSpark program?
- [7:17] Besides Microsoft who else have you partnered with?
- [8:46] How are you capturing and managing your data and what insights have come from this?
- [11:49] How’s business so far and what’s next for Agolo?
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Websites & Blogs:
- (Part 1) Women Building the Future – An Interview with Tereza Nemessanyi
- (Part 2) Women Building the Future – An Interview with Bernadine Brocker, CEO of Vastari
- (Part 3) Women Building the Future – An Interview with Diana Paredes, CEO of Suade
- (Part 4) Women Building the Future – An Interview with Jennifer Whaley, CEO of Pose a Pet
- (Part 5) Women Building the Future – An Interview with Luan Cox, CEO of Crowdnetic
- (Part 6) Women Building the Future – See how UAE's startup Nabbesh gives opportunities to women freelancers.