Cognisess is reinventing the way businesses make decisions about their most valuable asset: people. Cognisess Deep Learn™ is a unique analytics engine which removes unconscious bias by using cognitive neuroscience to throw light on your people processes. This allows organizations to recruit with greater confidence, to identify what ‘best’ looks like for crucial customer-facing roles as well as leads to an increase in performance and productivity in your business.
Join David Giard as he welcomes the team from Cognisess as they discuss how they use Microsoft Azure Machine Learning to help deliver this powerful solution.
- [2:30] What does Cognisess do?
- [7:30] What are some of the technologies you're using to power this?
- [13:27] You mentioned that you're using Azure ---are you using the Machine Learning tools that are built into it, are is it all custom built?
- [16:59] How did you come up with the idea for this business and how has business been?
- [23:19] How has your relationship been with Microsoft and the BizSpark program?
- [29:32] Where can people find out more about Cognisess?
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Websites & Blogs:
- (Part 1) Women Building the Future – An Interview with Tereza Nemessanyi
- (Part 2) Women Building the Future – An Interview with Bernadine Brocker, CEO of Vastari
- (Part 3) Women Building the Future – An Interview with Diana Paredes, CEO of Suade
- (Part 4) Women Building the Future – An Interview with Jennifer Whaley, CEO of Pose a Pet
- (Part 5) Women Building the Future – An Interview with Luan Cox, CEO of Crowdnetic
- (Part 6) Women Building the Future – See how UAE's startup Nabbesh gives opportunities to women freelancers.