Startup Stories: Transforming the world's social data into actionable business intelligence with Shareablee
Founded in 2013, Shareablee is the first and only industry-level measurement solution for media companies and brands wanting to understand the impact and effectiveness of their cross-platform social media campaigns. Shareablee captures real-time interactions of more than +850M consumers against its global dictionary of brands, publishers, TV shows, influencers, celebrities and more.
Join David Giard as he welcomes CEO & Founder of Shareablee,Tania Yuki, to the show as they discuss how they use Microsoft Azure and Machine Learning to deliver their solution as well as describe their experience with the Microsoft BizSpark program.
- [0:53] Tell us about Shareablee. What do you do?
- [3:25] How does this work? What technologies are you using?
- [4:47] Are you using the cloud and Azure Machine Learning to tackle this?
- [5:32] What motivated you to start this company?
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Websites & Blogs:
- (Part 1) Women Building the Future – An Interview with Tereza Nemessanyi
- (Part 2) Women Building the Future – An Interview with Bernadine Brocker, CEO of Vastari
- (Part 3) Women Building the Future – An Interview with Diana Paredes, CEO of Suade
- (Part 4) Women Building the Future – An Interview with Jennifer Whaley, CEO of Pose a Pet
- (Part 5) Women Building the Future – An Interview with Luan Cox, CEO of Crowdnetic
- (Part 6) Women Building the Future – See how UAE's startup Nabbesh gives opportunities to women freelancers.