Behind the Scenes: How Avatarion helps sick children stay connected with robots and Azure IoT
Avatarion Technology creates custom solutions for robots. It develops applications for humanoid robots by providing customers with a complete infrastructure to work and interact with these robots. Its most successful solution is Avatar Kids, a unique, worldwide project that enables children and teens to remain in contact with their home and school environments during long-term hospital stays.
Join Jerry Nixon as he welcomes the CEO and Founder of Avatarion, Jean Christophe Gostanian, to the show as they discuss how this amazing solution is powered with the help of Azure IoT Hub, Azure Stream Analytics, Azure SQL Database and Microsoft Power BI.
- [02:00] Tell us a bit about Avatarion. What do you do?
- [10:04] How did you come up with the design for the robots?
- [11:53] How do students react to it?
- [13:30] Tell us about the tech behind the robot. How does it work?
- [16:30] How does this play with Azure?
- [31:40] What's next for Avatarion? What's the next big step for you?
This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.