Download this episode
Jerry Nixon, welcomes Mark Hindsbo to the show as they discuss the upcoming 2013 U.S. Imagine Cup Finals. Tune in as they chat about the importance of the Imagine Cup and its impact on the future of the technology industry.
- [1:05] What is the Imagine Cup?
- [2:45] How are students important to the future of technology? What does the Imagine Cup mean to students?
- [5:01] What can we expect to see from this year’s competitors at the U.S. Finals?
- [6:48] What is different about the Imagine Cup competition this year?
- [11:21] How can I watch the finals?
- [12:24] How can students participate next year? What resources are available to help them succeed?
There’s never been a better time to build for Windows! Join the App Builder Program and learn about the Windows ecosystem opportunity, design and monetization tips and partner development frameworks.
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.