Download this episode
David Giard welcomes Todd Gardner, Co-Founder of Track:js to the show as they discuss how his company got off the ground and what tools and technologies they used to do it. Learn about what Track:js does through this quick informative demo as well as hear how the Microsoft BizSpark program can help other start up companies do the same.
- [0:38] What is Track:js
- [3:46] DEMO: Track:js in action
- [14:43] Where are you hosting this service?
- [15:01] Why did you choose Microsoft Azure?
- [16:01] You joined the Microsoft BizSpark program. Tell us about it and your experience so far.
- [19:50] How is business so far? Where should people go to sign up?
- [20:38] Ummm ... NotepadConf? What's that?
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Websites & Blogs:
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.