David Giard welcomes Todd Gardner, Co-Founder of Track:js to the show as they discuss how his company got off the ground and what tools and technologies they used to do it. Learn about what Track:js does through this quick informative demo as well as hear how the Microsoft BizSpark program can help other start up companies do the same.
- [0:38] What is Track:js
- [3:46] DEMO: Track:js in action
- [14:43] Where are you hosting this service?
- [15:01] Why did you choose Microsoft Azure?
- [16:01] You joined the Microsoft BizSpark program. Tell us about it and your experience so far.
- [19:50] How is business so far? Where should people go to sign up?
- [20:38] Ummm ... NotepadConf? What's that?
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Websites & Blogs: