Microsoft DevRadio: Creating Games for Windows 8 and Windows Phone using GameMaker Studio from YoYo Games
Jeremy Foster welcomes Mike Dailly, Head of Development at YoYo Gamnes, as they discuss GameMaker Studio and how you can easily create games for Windows 8 and Windows Phone. Tune in they discuss how developers can create games for Windows 8 by using this tool as well what games they’ve created in the Windows Store. Download GameMaker Studio here!
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
- Getting started with Windows 8 Apps
- How to Sell Your Apps and Make Money in the Windows Store
- Attend a Windows 8 Developer Camp and Hackathon in your area!
Blogs & Articles:
- Microsoft DevRadio: Managing Your Windows 8 Enterprise Apps with Windows Intune
- Microsoft DevRadio: Top 10 Windows 8 Secrets for App Success