Microsoft DevRadio: Developing a Windows 8 app for the “Rock, Paper, Azure” challenge
In today’s episode Developer Evangelists Andrew Duthie, Brian Hitney and Peter Laudati recap the “Rock, Paper, Azure” – (#BeatTheGu) challenge from this year’s TechEd as well as how they built a Windows 8 Appfor the competition. Tune in for this lessons learned session on what considerations and features Andrew took into the design of the app.
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
- Getting started with Windows 8 Apps
- How to Sell Your Apps and Make Money in the Windows Store
- Attend a Windows 8 Developer Camp and Hackathon in your area!
- Build your bot for the next “Rock Paper Azure” challenge
Blogs & Articles:
- Microsoft DevRadio: Building and Publishing Great Apps in Windows 8
- Microsoft DevRadio: “ Lessons Learned” Developing a Windows 8 app for the “Rock, Paper, Azure” challenge
- Microsoft DevRadio: How to Convert Your Windows Phone App into a Windows 8 Application
- Microsoft DevRadio: Developing for Windows 8 in 1/2 the time (Part1) Getting Started
This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.