Download this episode
Michael Palermo welcomes James Montemagno from Xamarin as they attempt to build a simple Timer app for Windows Phone, Android and iOS in under 60 minutes using Xamarin. Tune in and watch James build his app from scratch and then deploy it to all three platforms.
- Full source code for the Simple Timer app demoed is available on GitHub
- Try Xamarin today: www.xamarin.com
- Follow James on Twitter and his personal blog
- Xamarin developer documentation and blog
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Blogs & Articles:
- Developing for Windows 8 in 1/2 the Time
- Microsoft DevRadio: How I've Made OVER $100k with My Windows 8 Apps
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.