Michael Palermo welcomes Henry Sterchi and Mike Lescault as they discuss Project Spark. Tune in and check out one of the coolest “game maker” video game platforms available today and learn how you can get involved making, creating and playing your own Project Spark inspired games or movies on Windows 8.1 and Xbox One.
- [2:00] Who is the target audience for Project Spark?
- [4:00] What type of games are available to play on Project Spark?
- [11:40] How does Project Spark compare to Unity or other game maker platforms?
- [17:01] Is there a monetization feature to Project Spark? If not, are the plans for that in the future?
- [23:50] What is “Spark Power”?
- [26:36] I noticed all of the cool gaming assets available to use when creating games – who makes those?
- [30:04] How do you see Project Spark evolving in the future?
- [34:45] What are the supported platforms for Project Spark?
- [36:26] Can you play and create in a multi-player format?
- [37:43] How do I get involved with Project Spark?
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Blogs & Articles:
Keep up to date with the latest Project Spark News!
- Project Spark Facebook
- Project Spark Twitter
- Project Spark Youtube page
- Project Spark Twitch TV channel
- Project Spark Tumblr
- Developing for Windows 8 in 1/2 the Time
- Microsoft DevRadio: How I've Made OVER $100k with My Windows 8 Apps
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.