Microsoft DevRadio: Developing for Windows 8 in 1/2 the Time (Part 10) Using Event Handlers
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
- Getting started with Windows 8 Apps
- How to Sell Your Apps and Make Money in the Windows Store
- Attend a Windows 8 Developer Camp and Hackathon in your area!
Blogs & Articles:
- (Part 1) Getting Started
- (Part 2) Using a Blank Template
- (Part 3) Adding HTML5 Content
- (Part 4) Simple Styling Techniques
- (Part 6) When does an Application Start?
- (Part 7) How to Brand Your App
- (Part 8) Using Media Queries to Manage Your Layouts
- (Part 9) How to Develop for Various Device Features